Friday, April 30, 2010

BFAShow22: Desert Encounter

Desert Encounter
Pencil, Digital Color

A few people have expressed their love of this Tyrannosaurus-rex-with-wings abomination, and the answer is: yes you may draw pictures of you riding it through lands of magical hope and wonder. In fact, I encourage it. This means you Claire and Chelsea.
Thank you Shane Lewis for making me change the drawing in the last panel, I like this one better.
Again with the lazy and the lack of sub-surface scattering where it should be. :T Mmph.

And that's all folks!
Good bye April~

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Is that all marker? Or is it digital? Either way, I'm impressed, I'll just be more impressed if it's marker. And I'm glad I have your permission to ride your tyrannosaurus-crane through magical lands of wonder. There's less guilt that way.

M.R. Weaver said...

Nope, it's all digital. The lines are pencil, however.
And yes, feel free to have epic adventures!