Thursday, April 30, 2009

Comic Journal DUMP

... because I'm putting off that 111th post for until I can do something ... awesome.
You can see from the dates on these that some of them are nearly 6 months old. D:

In the which I discuss future plans:

In the which I try to help a worm:

In the which my green side shows:

In the which I rant about my job, Digimon and Bunkey:

In the which I experience SAD and FINALS:

In the which I reveal a dark secret:

In the which I continue to share details of this dark secret:

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bunkey will take over your life...

... or just beat the crap outta' your carnies.

Please to enjoy now the FIRST EVAR Bunkey comic written by Mr. William Strong:

Bunkey VS The Carnies
Big Trouble in the Old West!

Yay! The longest comic I've done this semester! 90% was done in Flash CS4, the other 10% was drawn first on paper, then drawn over in the computer. :3

Thank you to Rachel for her character Dakkan, and to the Animation class of 2009 for the use of Stubbs.

One more thing...
And this is completely random, but, I think it's entirely appropriate that when I type "weavermr" into Fyre Foks the first thing that comes up is not my blog, but a website what sells sniper scopes and rifle scopes:
Who knew. :|

Violence! :D Glee!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Goat Girl and Chimney Sweeps

It's technically not done, but I can't think of anything for the last page. Any suggestions would be nice. (Warning: big files)

EDIT: It would help if they were in the proper order. :|
Plus I'm thinking that this is all there will be. Three pages feels right to me. Contradict me I DARE you.

Disney's 'Marry Poppins' is hardcore one of my most favorite movies of all time. It's so amazing. My favorite scene as a kid, and still is now, was the rooftop walk ending with the 'Step in Time' dance sequence.

And of course there's the song Bert sings which has always fascinated me... Especially this line:
"Up where the smoke is all billowed and curled
'Tween pavement and stars is the chimney sweep world
When there's 'ardly no day nor 'ardly no night
There's things 'alf in shadow and 'alfway in light
On the rooftops of London... coo,
what a sight!"

Yup that's what I had on my mind as I made this comic.

AMAZING PAPER + acrylic ink + gouache + TLC
Also a cool sweep picture: here.

Also a thank you card for my home-ward Bishop:

Who is saying "Thank you"?


Tea, Acrylic Ink, Gauche, White Prismacolor Pencil

Oh yah! Also, I passed the 100th post a while ago, so I'll do something cool for the 111th post. Or as Bilbo Baggins would say... the eleventy first!
Or whatever it is he says...