Saturday, August 9, 2008

FANTARD-ISMS

DUMP of IMAGES.
It's amazing how much I'm able to produce when I'm not in school.
D:

HQ Link
Cat sketchies. Cheetahs! X3

HQ Link
Yes. He will own your SOUL. With all six of his arms. CAT-BEAR.
This is what happens when yo combine Bears, Snow Leopards and CRACK.

HQ Link
OHAI!
This is the first page of my comic-journal. Which I will be keeping. from now on. Really. I will.

HQ Link
I did this. For realz. :3
WHAT IS THIS TIDE YOU SPEAK OF?


HQ Link
Oh yeah, I had a birthday... :D

HQ Link
This is Maiko. This is not ZUTARAAAAAAAAAAA. D:
A thank you card for a friend that took me out to dinner. :D

HQ Link
He loves you! X3
:wiggle
wiggle wiggle:
Since many don't know YES, this is a real animal: the nautilus.
:3

THEEND.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there. i saw this nautilus art that you've done and i think it's wonderful. i was wondering if you would mind my borrowing the image for the banner of a very small etsy shop i am trying to open. obviously, i wouldn't use the image without your expressed permission.

you can email me a yay or ney at daniellevicek@gmail.com


thanks :)

-danielle