Saturday, June 9, 2007

I thought I'd actually post something! Oh look! Figure drawings! (Winter '07)
Nupastel on Newsprint & Kneaded Eraser
NOTE: There are actually 4 or 5 drawings in each photo, click to enlarge and see them all.
top two: male model
bottom left: a female model
bottom right: same male model, wings added by me.
top left: a male model
top right: hands, feet and a navel (under the bottom foot's heel)
bottom left: a female model. Ignore the ugly getures above her.
bottom right: More hands feet and knees. I started on a face but time was called.
All are male models. Different ones though. As you can see one is bald, the other isn't. :\
I love making them float!
top left and middle: a female model. I especially like her seated pose on the far left. I LOVE DRAWING BACKS!
top right: a seated male model. Nothing too interesting.
bottom left: ducks, geese, and other fowl... and a RAM!
bottom right: A Giant Eland. ([link]) My new favourite animal. They are so HUGE though! I'd hate to get one angry at me... :eyes horns warily...:

No comments: