Saturday, July 7, 2007

Vitals Signs update: July 2007

Here are my Vitals as of July:
Vegas Kempo Karate Clinic - Canceled :C
Still going to Vegas to draw and eat food though :)
Not as many of my Kempo family members are still going though :C
Some are still going so I'll get to see them at least :)
Worked for three days at the Freedom Fesitval and earned monies :)
I met some amazingly cool kids there :)
Still have a drink and some food left over from the whole ordeal :)
Still love my day job :)
Have several art projects to do :\
I'm getting paid for one, possibly two :)
My room-mates are really cool :)
I have no car :(
But the busses are nice :)
I'm missing the Llama fest and "Meet the Robinsons" free showing :C
Because I'm going to Vegas :)
Cowboy Bebop is one of the best things EVAR :)
I finished it :( It was sad :( And it's over now :(
But I still love it! :)
Marry Poppins makes me terribly happy. And Bert too. :)
Two of my friends are getting married within three months ? I really don't know how I feel about it, but they're happy :)
I inherited a digital camera from the DI box :)
And it works :)
I'm going to see
Ratatouille and Evan Almighty and Meet the Robinsons in the near future :)
Comic Books make me happy :)
Clarissa comes/is home from Japan :)
Still need someone to buy my contract :(
Might have someone interested... :)
If it sells I can move into a sweet room in the basement of a house :)
And it has a yard :)
That means... compost! :)

Happy 07-07-2007 everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LLAMA FEST?!?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I NEED DETAILS!!! sweet on the camera front,and way to be positive and stuff! what's the freedom fest?