Monday, July 21, 2008

San Diego Comic Con T-shirts!

Here are mah T-shirts I've painted for the Con! (I did these all in a day. Not a day each, ALL in a day. I am such a geek.) And for the record, you can draw on fabric with ColErase and then wash it out with Fells Naptha. Oh Fells Nap, you are my hero.
Please feel free to say hello if you are going!

Originally was going to have the text on the back, but decided against it.
It was too much work. :(
High Quality Link

Botamon, from Digimon! Yay! This one is my favourite.
High Quality Link

Toph Bei Fong from Avatar: the Last Airbender. Such a good show.
Toph could take Iron Man easily.
High Quality Link

Bouncy the Dog from Arj and Poopy. He is my favorite from those vids, and so much fun to draw.
High Quality Link

5 comments:

Will Strong said...

Nice shirts Michelle. Quality.

Balgram said...

How did you pull this off, and how can I get hold of the materials myself?

Chelsea Stebar said...

Holy cow Digimon. I heart Digimon.

But I must disagree with you about Toph. No silly bender could take Iron Man. Iron Man owns all.

Marisa Bellini マリザ・ベリーニ(旧内田) said...

Tシャーツかわいい!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the T shirts Beaut. Re; chelsea stebar's comment about Iron Man vs Toph - since when can mere technology prevail over a force of nature?
Banzai!